Wednesday 12 May 2010

Time and time again

Oh how the time flies...if only there were more hours in the day. Or more time to myself, or, of course, if only SL were RL. Then there would be no stress, no worries and no gaps in my fulfilment.
The time that builds some days recently between my Mistress and i seeing each other has unfortunately grown a bit. As RL weighs heavy on all us from time to time and we are no different i am afraid. Hence, such a gap between this post and my last.

But, as always, this is no reflection on my Mistress qualities and has no impact on my devotion to her. I am as committed and beloved as ever. She is still my reason for being and still my only true care.
Seeing her last night for the first time in about a week filled my heart with warmth and reminds me where i feel at home.
My Mistress was actually quite busy, chatting to some friends as she tried to help answer some scripting queries. Mistress Loola is quite clever after all *winks*
So, generally, i sat beside her in that loving way i do. My gaze fixed firmly upon my Mistress. With only her filling up the view from my mask as i breath and savour being so close to her once again. Being able to whisper her occasionally to talk in private. She is, after all, the only person who can IM me. I am hers alone to communicate with freely. So being at her side, able to chat when needed fills me with pride and happiness. My Mistress is the only one who can truly know me and for that i am forever thankful.

Hopefully, we will see each other more soon. As things will always even themselves out in time.
Until then, i am now in the rubber room. Free to mingle with friends and observe strangers from my lowly position.
It is a good life really. Even during times i do not see Mistress often. Because, people are always impressed and envious of my appearance, restrictions and obedience and it is Mistress Loola's love and care for me that makes all those feelings and opinions of me possible. So, even in her absence, her presence is always in effect. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment