Saturday 22 May 2010

Rubber Ladies

I am still trying to contain my excitement this morning as a i recover from a fabulous night in the rubber room. The main instigators in my pleasure last night is down to two rubber ladies.
Rubber Robonaught, the fabulous owner of the Rubber Room and of course Mistress Rubbergirl, my rubber clad guardian who only seems to improve in her understanding and manipulation of me.

I will start with Rubber Robonaught. She is always looking fabulous as you would expect for someone with such a name usually clad in gorgeous outfits that make my heart melt.
Anyway, Rubber always says hi to me and spots me trotting around the club. A long time ago, she joked that she should make me a little bed somewhere in room to be able to rest. On seeing her again the other night, she was amazed to realise how long i had been in the Rubber Room without going anywhere else and that i am basically resident here nowadays. This much is true, as Mistress Loola leaves me here whenever she is offline, so that i may mingle in a friendly environment.
So, last night you can imagine my pleasure when i logged in to discover a new addition to the room. Positioned neatly on a rug in front of the stage, surrounded by a row of seats is a lovely looking new pet basket. A bed placed there especially for me.

To be considered special enough and thought of in high enough regard for Rubber to take the time to put a bed down for me, I am completely overwhelmed. I am so grateful for her efforts and hope she realises how happy and excited this made me. After she told me about it, i trotted around the room looking for her, to nuzzle her in thanks and express my joy. But, the club was so busy last night that i could not pick her out. Unable to see her name and tell her apart i struggled to cope. So i ended up having to emote my thanks in general and hoping that she spotted it.
I will be sure to thank her more personally next time i have her one on one. In the meantime, maybe she will read this or someone who has will let her know how thankful i am. It is truly and honour and you are sure to find me in or near the bed from now on *grins*

The other star of the night was, as mentioned, my beloved Mistress Rubbergirl. I made a slight fool of myself at the start of the evening by expressing my disappointment at not having seen her the day before and feeling a little lost.
She had of course been busy with her own doll and was unable to catch me before i vanished for the night. I blushed at coming across as so petty and apologised for being silly. Mistress Rubbergirl of course has her own life to keep up with and looks out for me as a favour for my Mistress, a point which i should remember all the time.

But, having quickly moved on and settled happily in our usual spot, i was soon treated to something special. After having chatted with me and caught up on things the Mistress blew a long slow breath into the intake valve of my mask with a wry smile on her face. She has discovered some of my weaknesses over the last couple of weeks and i am sure my Mistress Loola would not begrudge me some small pleasure in her absence.
My head swam as i was intoxicated by her breath filling my mask. My body tingled and I inhaled deeply, trying to savour the taste as i felt my body tremble with pleasure.
Having exhaled and gazed up in thanks as i sat there tingling, i was suddenly given another breath before i had time to recover. Overwhelmed at this second burst of pleasure, i trembled and flinched as i inhaled again. My mask filled with her sweet air as i took it all in. Holding the breath and trembling as my heart raced and my body started to get by hotter.
As i looked up at the Mistress and exhaled with a slow breath, my head swimming, body tingling and fighting to keep my composure.
Two such breaths in a row is a very rare treat and i hardly believed my luck, before something else happened. Mistress Rubbergirl, grinning happily at my current state then proceeded to blow a series of short sharp breaths into my mask. In a constant effort to tease me further.

I am getting myself all excited now just thinking about it as i type these words. I think it says so much about the manner of my restrictions and confinement that I am so easily pleased. Without any physical contact i can be brought to the brink of ecstasy as my body craves the intimacy that is so often unobtainable.
For this very reason I adore my Mistress. Mistress Loola has shaped me into a loving rubber pet who will not only bend to her every whim but is also filled with a sense of pent up passion and energy for the slightest moment of pleasure.
Mistress Rubbergirl has earned a place in my heart over the last couple of weeks from her commitment and care to my life. So, having her treat me in such a way is why i got so excited from such a small thing. Her breath was intoxicating and i am simply thrilled that she was able to thrill me in such a way. Seriously, I got a little carried away *grins*

But, as always, in the bigger picture it is all down to Mistress Loola. Her rules and restrictions, combined with the manner in which she has shaped and cared for me are all part of the reason I can be teased in such a seemingly simple way.
I hope my Mistress will not mind my moment of pleasure. I am always mindful of her feelings and never wish to do anything she would not approve of. But, at the same time, i am sure that Mistress Rubbergirl is the safest person to be with in the mean time and i know that my Mistress only wants me to happy as much as i want the same for her. Especially in her absence.

So, it was the night of rubber ladies. What more can say. Rubber makes the heart grow fonder *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment