Thursday 13 May 2010

Mingling

A pleasant day in the rubber room today. I may not have been lucky enough to see my Mistress today, but i still managed to have fun as always. Sitting with my friends and meeting new faces as well.
My friend Alistair was able to catch up with me today. We have not seen much of each other over the last couple of weeks, but, it is always a pleasure so to see him. Although he looked a little different today. He was using a new, more muscle bound shape and he seems to be deciding on what is the best look for him currently.
It was quite funny, sitting there and inspecting him as he asked my opinion and then began scurrying through his inventory to find his other shape and skin to compare it with.
I am probably not the best judge for these things. My view point not being the best for one thing, but he always looks good of course. (although i promised him i would say that^^) I am sure even if he does alter his image it will still look magnificent hehe.

It was a of friends in general as i also got to spend more time with Rubbergirl Lionheart today, who, of course, has been so kind to me over the past few days. The Mistress was in good spirits today and showed me her kindness as always.
She seemed delighted with the fact that she had earned a big mention in my blog the previous day and hope she gets used to it, as at the moment i seem to see her at least once a day *winks*
I must confess Mistress Lionheart has discovered one of my favourite treats over the last couple of days. Which is that on occasions she will lift my head up and exhale into the intake valve of my gas mask. Previously the only person who has ever done this to me is my beloved Mistress Loola herself.
It is a thrilling treat and something which really turns me on. But, i hope and think my Mistress will not mind me having such a moment every now and again. At least not from a friend. It is nice to get a little treat or reward for your devotion sometimes and i think Mistress Lionheart just appreciates the effort i put in for my Mistress.
The feeling of exhilaration i get when someone i care for breathes into my mask in this manner is intoxicating. It is as if i can taste them in the air. I love to close my eyes and breath in at that moment as i savour the closeness that moment brings me with that person. Since my real face is hidden away and my skin is rarely touched. These moments bring me closer to someone than you can possibly imagine. I know that i reusing their own air, the very breath that has just filled their lungs and i can literally smell them as their scent fills my mask and i almost feel like i a drifting away, as everything else fades away from me.
If this is how i feel when someone like Mistress Lionheart does this to me, i wonder if you can imagine how i react when my Mistress does this to me? I am not sure i can even put it into words..

It is lots of fun basically, as i wander around the club and mingle with people. I met a plethora of pets today too. I am sure there was a time when i would spend days being the only proper pet of any sort to be seen here. But, last night i nuzzled and sat with two others. Princess Cookie i have met before and the other a cute rubber puppy. It was quite a sight for others i am sure as the 3 of us sat there nuzzling and emoting to each other. 3 rubber pets all looking nice and shiny in their attire, as well as devoted in their actions. I am sure we will see more of each other in the future.

But, it is also a little overwhelming sometimes. At one point yesterday i logged into to find the rubber room quite busy and active, which is of course a great thing. However, as a regular visitor i was greeted by many voices and questions and i couldn't keep up with what was going on at all for a few mins.
People were asking me questions about my Mistress as well as myself. Some one even beckoned me to come closer to them amid the chat and i had no idea who it was or where they were in the room. I began to feel a little embarrassed as well as worrying that i may appear rude if i did not comply. People do not always realise of course that i see no names and only have mouse look enabled. All humans look and sound the same to me, i have to remember my friends through my memory of their physical appearance more than anything else. So, there are moments such as this where i can on occasion get stuck.
I do my best to emote my confusion. Making a show of looking around and perking up my ears to see who is calling me. Trying over time to explain my difficulties and although it usually works out ok, it can be difficult.
So don't think it's all fun and games, even mingling can be tricky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment