Monday 24 May 2010

Reputation?

A quiet day yesterday. But, then, i guess sundays can be that way. The rubber room had long sparse periods where either i would be the only person around or just with one or two other visitors.

During these quiet times, i tend to sit and reflect on things. My Mistress, of course, my friends and other people i have met over the last few days. The added bonus now of course is that i have a bed of my own to relax in while i ponder such things. I am still honoured and delighted with my latest treat and hope that my pleasure has not gone unnoticed.

I find myself feeling bashful and yet touched sometimes recently. My constant presence in the rubber room combined with my commitment seems to be gaining me a small reputation amongst some. I think, anyway. I am doing my best to overlook it and i do not wish to seem bigheaded. But, i find myself blushing constantly recently as there are times when i get a string of compliments from various sources in quick succession and i do my best to be modest and thankful at all times as i am very thankful of course to be noticed. Not to mention proud of course.
It is Mistress Loola though who i know that i have to thank for any and all praise i receive and any enhancement to my reputation that goes with it. She has helped to mould me into the loving pet that i have become and for that i am ever grateful.

Mistress Rubbergirl was of course, a highlight of my day as usual. I met one of her dolls for the the first time today. They seemed very sweet and i am sure that they serve the Mistress well. The dolly was kind enough to begin reading my blog and so that is one quick way to get into my good books of course *winks*
Later on in the evening as the day wore to a close and the people lessened around us, i shared some quiet time with Mistress Rubbergirl. I have tried to express to the Mistress how as time goes on in Mistress Loola's absence that i am more and more thankful for her affection as my fondness of her grows.

Mistress Loola is by far, without a doubt my reason for being and my only desire. But, Mistress Rubbergirl has, as she sweetly suggested recently, become the second most important person in my life and....i think she may well be right. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment