Thursday 13 May 2010

Pet Play

It was a wonderful night last night. As far as this pet was concerned anyway. This pet felt much love and affection last night. Both from my Mistress and from friends who look out and care for me.
Rubbergirl Lionheart is a Mistress who has been friends with my Mistress and I for sometime. I believe actually i met her a while before i ever became the property of Mistress Loola and yet, during my time as a pet i have always seen her around. Often in conversation with my Mistress or just hanging out in the rubber room as she mingles with her group of latex loving friends. *smiles*
Mistress Lionheart was reclining on the sofa last night and called me over as a entered the rubber room, to greet and pet me. I am always so grateful to be given any form of affection. The slightest recognition is always a great reward when you are as restricted as i am. So, i was happy to see a caring face and show my appreciation.
I sat with Mistress Lionheart for a large part of the evening, resting my head on her legs as she sat on the sofa and tickled behind my ears. I love to show my obedience and devotion to people who treat me with love and respect. I am a caring pet after all, like any loyal animal.

I also saw Erica last night. She appeared to greet me and stroke my hair, asking how i have been. It has been so long since i have been Erica. We were such close friends for a while. Our paths have kept us further apart recently and she looks completely different to how i remember her, but, i am sure she knows that i still care. Being so locked down requires a great deal of understanding from my friends i guess. Especially for those that knew me before i was a pet as they have lost my random babbling chat (although maybe that's a good thing^^) and can only communicate with me when they are in the same location. But, i am fortunate that most people respect and understand my choices as well as my desires and love for my Mistress. To still have such friends in my position is a true gift, so i am always sure to nuzzle their legs extra hard. Just to show my appreciation. *grins*

Just when i was thinking how great the night had been, Mistress Loola appeared in the dead of night to make my fun complete.
I was so excited to hear my Mistress arriving in the rubber room that as i ran to meet her i went completely the wrong way, blinded from a clear view by my mask as i took a full circuit of the room, before settling happily before her.
After catching up with me and greeting other friends, Mistress was fantastic enough to take me out for a little 'training run' as she called it.
She summoned me to a location i have never seen before where i was confronted with a glass maze. It looked a little daunting at first as Mistress prepared to open the door to send me in. My task to get through as quickly as possible of course and show just what a good pet i can be.

In fact i surprised even myself as i scrambles through the maze as quickly as i could. I am not sure exactly of the time i achieved. I am sure it was under a minute. Mistress seemed impressed with my speed at least which was all i cared about. She even complimented how well i was adapting to my mask HUD. I see the world a little differently to everyone else after all. Locked in mouse look with too small ovals to look through, i cannot see the maze from a wide angle. I am of course, literally hunting my way through it. But, i feel i am pretty used to my HUD now. It is what i live with every day and such it no longer seems an issue. It is just how i am and how i should be. It helps to enforce my position and my submission to my Mistress. So how could i do anything but enjoy it. *winks*

The night ended not too long after these escapades. My Mistress had some queries to deal with. In fact, she had to deal with queries from people pestering her with desires to be a pet like me. It seems that as i go about my daily life, even without my Mistress, i gain attention and even envy from some people.
There are many people who seek a good Mistress and supposedly the desire to be a rubber pet or doll. But, so many people go about these things the wrong way. Just approaching people out the blue expecting to be wanted. Plus, on top of that, being a pet is not a simple and easy life. It may seem perfect to some and indeed with the right efforts it is very rewarding. But, it is not easy. It takes effort and commitment. Not just for a little while, but 24/7. I would hope this blog goes some way to help people understand the trials and tribulations of life as a pet. That is sort of the purpose i guess. Maybe my recount is too glowing a report? I could be harsher i guess with some of the more difficult moments. But, it is difficult to write any other way for me as i love my position and my role so much and my Mistress even more. So, i guess i will carry on the same way. But at least i am happy :)

1 comment: