Tuesday 25 May 2010

Modelling

Lots of pictures will fill my blog today. Mistress Rubbergirl was taking some pictures of her Latexdoll in one of the Rubber Room's little hide aways and she was kind enough to take some of me too, once she was done.
Once taken, the Mistress then topped off my excitement by sending me copies of the pictures so that i may have them, not just for myself, but of course, so that i may also use them in my blog and/or web album.


This was so thoughtful of Mistress Rubbergirl and i am thrilled with how the pictures look. Plus, on a more personal level i get a different sensation when i look at them as i am actually able to see myself and i tingle when i see how close i am to her, or how i look to the outside the world for once.
My sense of self is reduced by the fact that when living my daily life and looking around, my mask HUD and enforced mouselook prevents me from seeing my own image in any way. Making other people the centre of my attention and rightly so.
It ensures that i am less vain and self centred than some subs or pets may become at some point and keeps me thinking as my Mistress wishes.


So, when i see myself in a picture someone sends me, such as the one above, it is almost a shock to think of it as me. I feel excited and tingle with pride at the realisation that it is me looking so cute in the images i see.
It may sound odd, but when you go without seeing yourself for as long as i have it is a litte bizarre and overwhelming to get to grips with. Try not looking in any mirrors for a couple of months and you may begin to get somewhere near the feeling. *winks* I love it though, and wouldn't change it for the world. If anything, it just makes little things such as this all the more special to me. A picture paints a thousand words they say. In my case, that is most definitely true hehe.


Thank you Mistress Rubbergirl then, for being so kind to me as always. The picture above showing just how attentive she can be to me. I may sound like a broken record for repeating it over so many posts. But, i have to make clear how grateful i am for her care recently. She has been a fantastic guardian and i hope she realises how much that means to me.
On a lighter note though, below is a picture i am thrilled about as it finally allows me to show the lovely bed i have been given in the Rubber Room. My own spot to settle on and relax in comfort as i gaze around the room and listen in on all the goings on around me. Oh and it provides me with an excellent view of the stage as well to watch the dancers with *wink*


The rest of the day was quite fun, while i was around as i saw lots of people i knew. So many at one point that i couldn't keep up with them all. Seeing Miss Thina and her kitten always makes me smile as well as Lycra, Alistair, Princess Cookie and so many more. Despite the sadness that i feel from being apart from my Mistress for so long, i am happy that i have made so many friends who look out for me. I try to focus on them and the goings on around me to distract me from the lack of Mistress Loola's presence and i am thankful to know each and every one of them.

Oh and a special mention to Kate today as well. One of the rubber room's dancers and dj's. She was looking fabulous yesterday in a gorgeous long red dress. She promised to send me some kisses across the room, next time she is dancing on stage, so this is to make sure she doesn't forget *grins*
Plus, since i am on a photo theme, if any friends/readers take any nice pics you think i may like to use in my blog, i cannot receive them in SL, but, you can always email to me at loolaspet@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment