Sunday 16 May 2010

Ladies

Sometimes you have days where nothing really happens and yet, it feels like the day has been full. Fun and action packed.
Yesterday was one of those days. As is usual i am mingling in the rubber room where Mistress Loola left me as i have no option to go anywhere else. But, as the time passes over the course of a week, i become more recognisable to the regulars and people who have been present over that time.
It gets more and more difficult to keep up with all the greetings and friendly comments i receive. Don't get me wrong, it is a great feeling to be so well received. I am honoured that so many people take the time to meet me or give me a mention. But, it can just be a lot to take in. I am memorising some people from appearance and gradually learning names as i catch people talking to each other. But there are some people who have petted me more than once this week and i still have no idea of their name who they are.
But, that of course is the life of a pet.
The humans around me do not think the same way or understand how i see the world. So how can i expect them to introduce themselves. There is no need. I know my place, i know what is expected of me. My Mistress gave me these challenges to deal with on a daily basis as that is her want. That is the standard she wants me to be able to deal with and i am fairly hopeful that (so far) i have been able to keep with her wishes. It is not easy, but then where would the fun be if it was?

Mistress Rubbergirl Lionheart (above) has already been mentioned in my blog this week as she has been keeping me company quite often. It is nice to be appreciated by people and when ever she comes to the rubber room i am always quick to go and meet her as I know she will be pleased to see me.
I did smile to myself today as she normally appears with a corset over her catsuit and yet, today she was wearing a body harness which looked quite like the one i am strapped into. Maybe mine looked so good that she wanted one too hehe *winks*

Before i go completely off on a tangent i should say that the evening was quite pleasant though. Mistress Rubbergirl and several other Mistress' reclined on the sofas together, chatting and greeting people.
I sat happily on the floor amidst them all, as i listened in on their chat, allowing myself to be petted. Nuzzling people's boots and trying to be adorable as ever *smiles*
Mistress Thina is another of the Mistress' who was sat around me. She has also been kind enough to pet me a few times this week and is always complimentary. She has a cute little kitty of her own, who sat next to me on the floor.
We nuzzled against each other sat there obediently, watching the ladies and playing together. She is a very pretty little thing in pink and i hope she will do Miss Thina proud as the Mistress seems most thoughtful and i think she should have someone deserving to serve her.
The kitty has only been in Mistress Thina's ownership for a about a week, so they are in that honeymoon period that flies by so fast. *smiles* But, the Mistress seems very nice and i wish them a long and healthy relationship together.

It is a warming thought to think i have been in the service of my Mistress for several months now. My devotion is as strong as ever. In fact, i think my adoration for my Mistress is actually stronger and growing all the time.
The manner in which i am kept makes me so reliant and centred around my Mistress that with each passing day i love her more and more. Even if i do not see her that day. Her presence in my daily life is lasting, through her rules and restrictions. I am my Mistress pet, make no mistake. It is all anyone could ask for. Well, all that anyone with a severe rubber fetish and a very submissive streak could ask for anyway *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment