Friday 28 May 2010

Silver lining

As you saw i had a down day yesterday. The lack of my Mistress is taking it's toll on me. Mistress Loola's absence does start to effect me after a while, as is obviously apparent. A pet without it's owner is a sad thing. The lost look in my eyes as i wander about being obvious to my friends who are all being so kind in their efforts to cheer me up.

That is where the silver lining comes in. *smiles* The people who know and care for are always doing their best to ensure i am feeling ok and to make me smile.
Among the crowd of course is Mistress Rubbergirl once more. Her kindness and care knows no bounds and i am always flattered that she thinks so highly of me.
She seems to treat me as if i was one of her own, despite the fact that i am not. I have met her dolls and kept her company. I have warmed her legs with my body as i sit and rest my head in her lap and she always seeks to do the best for me.

It is an honour to be so highly thought of and i am very happy that Mistress Loola asked her to keep an eye on me in her absence. I am of course longing for Mistress Loola and hope she comes back more regularly soon, but, in the meantime i am always happy to be with Mistress Rubbergirl and i hope to see more of her later.

She has learned of my passions over time and even teased me earlier by saying that she will be wearing her short dress later to show off her lovely legs that i am so fond of. It is both a pleasure and a pain to be sat so low down with such beautiful shapes filling my eyes, knowing that such pleasures are beyond the means of a pet like myself. But, i savour the fact that i get to sit so close to them and watch her closely as i smile inside my mask as my skin tingles with excitement.
I have a feeling that after building my heart rate with such a sight she will push me over the edge by blowing air into the intake valve of my mask and causing me to overload *grins*

I will be sure to let you know the outcome tomorrow *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment