Sunday 25 April 2010

Quiet times

Time is moving slowly this week. When ever i am logged in recently i am just biding my time until she returns. I have been very unlucky in terms of lacking time with her recently and i sincerely hope she is ok.
Without her, things are never as exciting. I rely on her greatly as i have virtually no independence left. I am merely a pet after all, reliant on my owner to look after me. No matter how skilled i may be, i am nothing without Mistress Loola.

I do know however that as with everything and everyone, RL comes first and that in time things will be back to normal. My Mistress is just as deserving of my understanding as i am of hers. We are nothing without a respect for each other and so i will wait. Like a good pet should. Until my Mistress returns.

The sim i was left to roam on when i last saw my Mistress was full of fetich shops and other such intrigues, which i was happily walking through, investigating when ever i needed to pass the time.
However, on logging in the other day i found that the sim had been redesigned a bit in my absence. The shops seem to have all been compressed into a 2 storey shopping mall for a more convenient design. The problem with this for little old me, is that my last spot is now outside of the building. A building which has no 'normal' entrance. I cannot use landmarks or teleports and i cannot fly, meaning that basically....i am now locked outside. Unable to get inside.

I sat for a while on the grass, staring across the horizon wondering what to do with myself next. Having spent some time already trying to access the mall, i realised it was a fruitless task. So, i sat...and thought. I sat for some time, listening to the sound of my own breathing.
The complete silence around me, meaning that the noise of my gasmask filled my ears with every breath as i sat there and thought of Mistress and my place in the world.
In an odd way it was actually quite soothing. No, other noises, no distractions. Just me and my breathing reverberating through my head.
A bit of solitude can be good sometimes. It helps to relax and clear the head. If you get the chance to be locked outside a shopping mall with no way in, I recommend you try it too *winks*

After quite some time, i eventually decided to roam further afield. Beyond the edge of the horizon to see what i could find. I wondered over the green fields and around some restricted land until i eventually stumbled into someone's garden.
In this garden i finally met some new faces and felt happy to have found some company. A couple of ladies there were chatting about various things and after a while greeted me as i tried my best to show my affection and happiness at meeting them.
The one lady is called Miss Sarah i believe and she seemed most amicable. Nearby, on a stone plinth sits a far more interesting subject though. A Tiger frozen as a statue, watching over all of us. This Tigress also seems restricted to emotes and trapped in her own form of submission. I felt a little kinship as i do with most people who show such devotion to someone. Plus, this Tiger looks particularly cute if you ask me *smiles*

I rubbed against the base of her stone plinth and purred, showing my affection as we bonded and tried our best to communicate. There was a mutual recognition there which i definitely appreciated and i look forward to seeing her again soon, as i was unable to stay much longer on this night. But, as i will be returning to the same spot soon. I am sure i will learn more soon.

Anyway, i will bring you more news soon as always and hopefully i will soon see Mistress Loola as i simply incomplete without her. A lonely animal wandering lost until i am recovered. I wish my Mistress well and hope we will be together soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment