Tuesday 18 May 2010

Time Flies

Yesterday continued the fun time i have been having recently. There are sometimes quiet parts of the day when i am in the rubber room. The periods of the day when there are no parties and things going on can be more difficult as i roam the room, sometimes alone, hoping for people to turn up that i can pester with my attention *smiles*
But, I saw Miss Thina and her kitten today. It is always good to see people who respect me and Miss Thina seems most kind. She has even been kind enough to mention me in her own blog as i seem to made an impression on her. So, hello Miss Thina if you are reading *winks*
I am honoured of course, to be allowed to sit along side her own kitten sometimes. I do not wish to interfere with their time together in anyway. I know more than anyone how important that time is. So i hope they will never be afraid to tell me if they need time alone. Because other wise i may just nuzzle them to death with my affection hehe

Mistress Rubbergirl is even more special. She has informed me how much she cares for me and that even though i am not hers and she is merely a guardian as it were that i have earned a place in her heart. Through the efforts and devotion i display both to my own Mistress and herself.
I feel very peaceful when i sit alongside Mistress Rubbergirl. The security and support that her presence gives me is such an amazing thing and i am grateful for her efforts to look after me when Mistress Loola is away.
At the same time though, in a similar note to my thoughts on Mistress Thina, i am always aware that i am not hers and that she has dolls of her own to look after.
Hopefully i am not interfering with their time and needs. I am not always sure when they are around, or how much time they get with her when they are. I do not want to get in anyone's way and i hope that the Mistress will still be able to fill her own needs and that of her subs. I am sure if they ever need her i can find ways to make the time pass.
Dont get me wrong. As i said before i love to be with her all the time. I just want to be sure i am mindful of my place and i also do not wish to upset anyone else from occupying so much of her time.

But, of course, at the end of the day i am probably being silly. Mistress Rubbergirl is the one in charge of her dolls and her time. I am sure, she wll do what ever she sees fit and make sure that things are she wants them.
I should not think on such issues. It is far too much for a pet to be concerned with. Maybe i will just focus on nuzzling her boots and be happy. After all, that's all i really need *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment