Friday 21 May 2010

Downtime

A very brief post today by my normal standards. (Yes you can rest easy, i won't wear you out today^^) This is mainly because i was not online too much yesterday, so there is little to share for once.

The most important thing to mention though is that i did get to speak with my Mistress for a short period. Although, it was so brief i did not actually get to see her in person, which is a little saddening. She assured me though that she is thinking of me and that hopefully time will be more on our side soon as she hopes to be more present soon.
It goes without saying that this prospect has me tingling at the very thought. I cannot wait to be with her more regularly again. Everyone is being so kind to me in Mistress Loola's absence, but i will only be complete when she is with me once more.

The remainder of my time yesterday was spent sitting in the rubber room greeting people and passing the time as usual. Miss Thina's kitten was with me for a while. She always seems happy to see me and is also testing her abilities it seems. She was only using emotes yesterday like myself and on top of this she has been given a name changer by her Mistress, so that she is represent in chat as being 'Thina's Little Kitten'.
It makes me smile to see her developing and to see that her Mistress is slowly moulding her into the perfect pet she obviously hopes to achieve. I really look forward to seeing more of their development together and i will be keeping my eyes in Miss Thina's blog in the hope for more interesting stories of the two of them.

Oh and before i go, a quick mention of a gorgeous looking blue rubber doll i played with called Apollo. She looks so delectable in her tight outfit and i must give compliments to her Mistress. Even though i did help get her into trouble.
The dolly enjoyed me nuzzling her so much that she got a bit carried away and as a result was given some electric shocks by her Mistress. Hopefully she did not mind too much though. I wonder what trouble i can get her into next time? hehe

Roll on the weekend and more fun times ahead i am sure *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment