Sunday 16 May 2010

Security

Today the highlight of the day was simple....Mistress Loola came online to see me for the first time in days. She has been kept at bay a lot recently through RL. It is one of those things, i know. I would be lying if i said i did not miss my Mistress every day she is not around. I do. I ache for her constantly. She is my reason for being.
But, RL comes first. We all know this, so what type of pet would i be, let a lone person, if i could not cope for a bit without my Mistress while she is away. Pets are devoted and loving creatures who adore and serve without question.
We are loyal and constant. If you have a pet dog in real life, it does not stop loving you when you are away for work or holiday. It may miss you of course, but once back together it will be as devoted as always no matter the gap.
That is how i should be for my Mistress. I am her pet. Her loving creature. Her absence will not write that off. Too many people/subs in SL expect things how they want them all the time. A constant and rewarding way of life. Which, i can understand to an extent. It is not 'real' in the truest sense of the word. But, then what is real? My love for my Mistress is as real as anything, so that means it is worthy of the same standards it would receive in RL. Through thick and thin.
I know that is the best way for me and for any true, loving pet. In the long run, it will serve me well too. Commitment brings it rewards in time and i know that my Mistress will be appreciative of my devotion and that when she has the time and chance to reward me. I will have my moments of pleasure. Not that i desire anything. Simply her presence is enough to keep me happy.

Anyway, Mistress Loola popped on to see how i was doing. Unfortunately, she was not able to stay long, but, even 5mins with my Mistress is enough to keep me going for sometime. It is enough time for her to let me know she cares and looks out for me. Which is most important.
Plus, as we spoke, it turns out Mistress was playing with my outfit.
Mistress changed my colour from red to pink. Maybe she just felt i needed a change or she wanted me stand out for some reason. I have no idea. But, i am always thrilled that she can so easily alter my look. The mods she has put on all my items means she can alter my colour scheme at any time without changing my clothes which i think is quite clever. Another reason to be proud of my wonderful Mistress.

Any regular readers will know that Mistress Rubbergirl Lionheart has been looking out for me over the past week or so. A friend of my Mistress and myself, she has been kind enough to watch over me and keep me company when ever she has been around. Something for which i am very grateful.
Since Mistress will still be busy for a few more days she has asked Mistress Rubbergirl to continue to watch over me. The prospect of which is both flattering and enjoyable.
The fact that my Mistress cares enough for me to ensure i am not completely alone in her absence, shows how much she cares for my feelings and that is another plus for me.
On top of that Mistress Rubbergirl has been a fantastic friend recently and i am very happy in her company. I feel safe near her and know that she will look out for me.
In fact she told me that she promised Mistress Loola she would look after me as if i was one of her own dolls. Which is why i am so flattered. I think i have made a good impression on Mistress Rubbergirl. She seems to appreciate my endeavours greatly and respects completely my devotion.
I know that she has read all of my blog from beginning to end and that she is aware therefore of all my restrictions and feelings. So, i feel safe and comforted knowing that she has taken such a thorough interest in me and i am also happy to know that my blog seems good enough to hold people's attention. It can be hard to judge as the writer, so i am grateful for any feedback.

On a side note, Mistress Rubbergirl appeared in a different outfit for the latter part of the evening and i have to say, it caught my eye. *winks* Of course, she always looks lovely in her catsuits, but, this little dress shows off her legs and i couldn't help but be enticed by them.
I am drawn to nice boots and legs anyway. I always have been. But, being on the floor all the time as a pet means the part of people i see the most is their legs. So i cannot help but notice when someone shows them off in such a way. Hopefully Mistress Rubbergirl won't mind me discussing her legs with the world. If anything i think she can proud of them hehe.

So, with my guardian to watch over me i will count the minutes until i see my Mistress again. Hopefully that could be tuesday according to my Mistress. So i will cross my paws in hope.
Because as much love and attention i may get from people (and it is all fantastic btw) the thing that i would give it all up for, is the chance to spend more time with my Mistress.
I am not complete without her. There is always a gap left in me when she logs out and i cannot wait for it be filled again. But, until then i will keep up my good endeavours and ensure that i carry her name with pride. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment