Wednesday 19 May 2010

Every Positive has a Negative

An odd feeling fills me today. Anyone who knows me or has read enough of my blog will know that i don't mention too many negative things. Usually because i am lucky enough to not have many of them. I lead a very privileged existence and i know it. I am a very lucky pet, to lead such a blessed life under the rule of one of the finest Mistress' i could ever imagine.

Last night was one i had looked forward to as my Mistress had told me before hand that she should be online. Which with her busy schedule recently is a major cause for excitement.
I was thrilled to see my Mistress and that is an understatement. It is not easy to put into my words that happiness i feel being alongside her. Even for a short while. She is quite simply everything i need.
But, my Mistress is also an extremely popular figure and rightly so *smiles*. She makes the finest masks and is generally respected for her fine personality. Not to mention the fact that having trained and surrounded herself with some amazing dolls and a certain pet, Mistress Loola catches people's attention where ever she goes. I guess having a bright pink pet chasing round after you does tend to catch ones eye hehe

Anyway. This means that when Mistress Loola does reappear in busy areas such as the rubber room after a prolonged break, she is in high demand. I understand this of course. If anything it makes me proud to have such a well known respected owner and i do not begrudge her anything.
But, i also know how hectic she has it and how many things/people she has to deal with. My Mistress mentioned to me at one point last night that her delay in responding was because she had 12 IM conversations going on with various people.
This makes it hard for a creature like me. I am so happy to see my Mistress and i am keen (like everyone else who is probably speaking with her) to catch up, to chat, to just be with her. But, after having waited and stuck to my role, I have to sit quietly and patiently while the world catches up with her.
This is not a complaint about my Mistress. I love Mistress Loola so much and she always makes sure i am looked after. It is more just a statement on how hard it can be to live this life.

This blog after all is about a pets life and this is one of things that this pet is having to deal with. Most of the other people who catch up with my Mistress and hurry to chat after a gap in communication, are i am sure able to have done other things in the mean time. To have chatted to people, traveled and more. They have been able to fill the loss of my Mistress with other occupations and hobbies until such time as they can chat to her again.
For me....I cannot teleport, or chat, use notecards, inventory, or see the world from a bigger picture. My world is my Mistress. So when my Mistress is away, it is as if i have lost the world, i have lost my main focus and my ability to share so many things with the ONLY person who can truly understand me.
But...as a good pet should. I sit, i rest my head on Mistress lap and watch and listen as the world revolves around her and i wait for the good times to come. The times alone. The times when all those voices in the ether will fade for just long enough for us to be able to enjoy the calm for a moment more.

So don't think this life is easy. It is harder than you know and yet....I keep my head high and carry on with my path. Through loyalty, love and devotion. Mistress Loola deserves all of this of this from me and more. How could i not put up with tough moments like this for someone so special?

No comments:

Post a Comment