Friday 28 May 2010

Friends

I have been saying thank you to people already today for their care and help in cheering me up when i have been feeling down. As well as just for being kind enough to put up with just having me around all the time in general.

A special thanks to Miss Thina whom, in response to all my talk of pictures the other day, was fantastic enough to send me the picture below.
It is a picture of myself (in red this time *winks*) getting to know her little kitten a bit better *grins*. The kitten is such a cute thing and i think she will do her Mistress proud. She seems, even in the short time i have known her, to improved her in sense of awareness and devotion.
Miss Thina is always very kind to me and as with Mistress Rubbergirl, it is an honour to be in her good books, so i hope to see more of her soon. She also has a pony now i believe *smiles*, so her stable is growing already.

While i am on the topic of friendship and support, i would be silly not to mention Alistair and Dess. Their love and friendship for my Mistress is vast like mine and so, whilst we are all sad to be apart from her, we share a mutual understanding and for that i am grateful. As they always check up on me when they can.

It has been a nice day so far and i am looking forward to seeing some of these friends later possibly, along with Mistress Rubbergirl. Hopefully, the weekend ahead will be a good one with some nice tales to tell. I feel as if my last couple of posts weren't like the usual me. Probably, because i have been feeling a bit down from missing my Mistress. Hence i have eneded up doing two today now as if to make up for it.

Maybe Mistress Loola will get some time over the weekend to find me for a little? That would have me buzzing once more! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment