Tuesday 1 June 2010

Time Off

A lack of posts over the weekend. This is because a busy few days in RL gave me an enforced break for a bit, but, this may have been a good thing. It gave me some time away to relax and unwind from the worry of missing my Mistress so much.

Mistress Loola has been away for a while now and it is starting to effect my moods. This pet has definite withdrawal symptoms. Restless and lacklustre, it has been difficult recently. But, at the same time, i have faith that i will come through the other side of this period intact and strong as ever.
I know that my Mistress does care for me and that when able to she will be with me and as supportive as ever.

In the meantime, i will try and keep calm and focus on the kindness of my friends who will always be there to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment