Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Days














Oh how happy i am today. Words cannot quite express the feeling of excitement, exhilaration and appreciation i have for my situation right now.

Mistress Loola was in fine form tonight despite having been kept away for a few days again.
When she arrived she was gracious enough to finally grant me my tail! Yes, i am finally complete! This pet has earned her stripes so to speak and i am a very happy bunny (even though i a not a bunny at all. Although anythings possible *wink*).

Mistress filled my tail with various scripts so that not only can she control the colour of it along with my other items, but it also alters my name in chat, so that i appear as 'Loola's Pet' when emoting in public and this little feature makes me purr very loudly as it just yet another way in which people can see i am hers and nothing else. Another item on the long list of things that all stack up to show the world how much i adore my Mistress and willing to give up everything for her. My name is unimportant is i am merely Mistress Loola's property and i could no be happier.

To top off this momentous occasion, Mistress took me shopping to get various skins of different colours to complete her ability to control my look at the slightest whim. After being instructed to put all these skins in my RLV folder, Mistress is able to access them easily and with her matching colour scripts in my mask, hair and tail. The chosen colour scheme can be completed in a moments notice. *grins*













For an immediate change and test of it's ability i have been transformed into a pink pet tonight. Bright pink, all over and ready to make heads turn *winks* Pink is my favourite colour, so i am actually doubly happy to be looking this way and i can't wait to see some of my friends in my new outfit. I am sure they will be impressed.

To add the finishing touch Mistress also bought me a harness to wear, as she is looking for little ways to distinguish me from any dolls that she has. So i am wearing nothing but my latex skin, whilst being buckled into my little harness. Like the little animal that i am.

Although i have been quite restricted already in my life as her pet, now that i am fully looking the part Mistress went through all my permissions as i sat there purring in my new image and she did not hesitate in ensuring that i am locked away and restricted exactly as her pet should be and as i sate gazing up at her in appreciation of all that she had already done for me this night, i saw the following list of restrictions applied to me in a wall of text floating by:

Using inventory has been disabled
Editing objects has been disabled
Rezzing objects has been disabled
Reading notecards has been disabled
Loola's Pet purrs
Sitting on far away objects has beed disabled
Standing up has been disabled
Sitting on objects restricted
Flying has been restricted
IM's and TP this sub is now enabled for you
Teleport using landmark has been restricted
Teleport using map has been restricted
Loola's Pet feels her body tingling as she lets all control slip away from her
Loola's Pet bites her lip as she gazes on her Mistress and thinks how lucky she is right now
A resident: next week I'll take your last freedom away

As you can see from that, i am completely reliant on my Mistress and i am encased fully into my pet life. I cannot interact as a human can in any way, and as you see from the little comment Mistress Loola made at the end, next week i will have my last freedom taken from me...
I am not actually sure what this. I am thrilled and excited at the prospect of giving up yet more of myself to Mistress Loola, as i long to make her happy, but, i sat there trying to think of what this could be. Only time will tell and i am sure it will be fun finding out. Until then, i will enjoy my days as i am and look forward with a sense of trepidation and excitement to that moment.

I am truly on cloud nine right now. So happy that i am making strides to becoming a fully formed pet for Mistress and loving the fact that i am totally in her control. In fact more so with each passing day.
I love my Mistress and am so grateful to her, for treating me this well and helping to make me the be best i can. I only hope i will continue to make her happy and i will do everything in my power to do so.
Thank you Mistress, i am yours forever.

Oh, and p.s.
On a side note Mistress even said she may treat me to some rubber paws in the near future to go with my outfit and i can't stop tingling at the thought! Here's to the future *grins*


No comments:

Post a Comment