Tuesday 6 April 2010

Attention

It has been an interesting time since Mistress Loola altered my colour scheme and overhauled my image. I always manage to get attention when mingling in the rubber room or elsewhere due to the way i express myself with my emotes. But, yesterday the main thing i noticed was people inspecting my new look and investigating this pet, perhaps, a little closer than before.
Those that know me, such as Claudia, Davis and a few other RR regulars, were quick to compliment me on finally having my tail and being a more complete animal. For which, i am very happy that people take such notice of me. It is very rewarding.

At one point though, for example, i was sat on the edge of the dance floor. Sitting beside my friend Claudia and watching the world go, when two ladies dressed in long black flowing outfits gathered in front of me. Sometimes, you just know you are the focus of a conversation and i immediately went on full alert, sitting up proudly as i felt myself being inspected.
The two ladies looked me over, maybe talking amongst themselves for all i know. But, in public the one was kind enough to say to the other that i was a very well made pet. To which the other lady heartily agreed.
I sat up on my hind legs in greeting and made an effort to impress. Thanking them for the compliment. Sure that my Mistress would be proud of the attention i am getting her.
As the one lady sat down on the floor to look at me closer, i learnt that it was Lady Sylvanas who as my memory serves me is often found in the rubber room and i felt extremely happy to have caught her attention. She inspected me on the same eye level and I stayed obediently still throughout the whole process of course as the world went on around me.

You never know who is watching you, or talking about you and since i bear my Mistress' name upon me, i must always set a high standard. As not only do i want her to be well thought of. But, i of course want my Mistress to be proud of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment