Thursday 15 April 2010

Friends

Last night was a wonderful night in the rubber room. Well, almost. Mistress Loola was not around, so the night was not perfect and never could be. But, in her absence the nicest thing that can happen is to see some friends and meet new people along the way too.

I was sitting in the rubber room. Working on my last blog post as it happens and in my distraction i was surrounded before i knew it by two of my dearest friends. Alistair and Claudia had crept up on me and were stood there ready to pet and greet me with warmth.
It is so touching to know that people who know me take the time and effort to come and greet me and give me some affection. I will be sure to continue to be as attentive as ever, in the hope that my loyalty continues to bring such rewarding kindness. Pets earn their treats and i feel like i am doing just that *smiles*

Claudia was looking as lovely as ever. I adore the boots she wears and love to nuzzle against them when ever i can. She is such a tender girl, always looking out for me and i am thankful to have become familiar with her as there are far worse people i could be sitting next to late at night *grins*
Alistair often comes to check on me. Especially when Mistress Loola is offline. He seems to care greatly for my welfare and appreciates the commitment i put in for my Mistress.
As such he tends to check on how i am doing, coming to say hi and petting me. Where ever i may be on a particular day and i love him for that.
For a pet, i have built some great friends along the way and hope i will continue to break new boundaries over time.

Whilst sat next to Claudia as the evening wore on, i witnessed the arrival of another pet, in a similar vein to myself but with a few key differences.
Her name was Cookie and she too could only emote and is in a similar crouched low on the floor. She has a similar ao infact, but with a few modifications. Cookie appears with wings and a slightly more mythical appearance, but other than that seems to be much the same.
We investigated each other closely through our masks and nuzzled each other. Taking the time to work each other out and share feelings on each of our appearances.
Some of the people in the club even commented on how cute we looked playing together. My black counterpart and I bonding over our similar view of the world.

It is amazing the people you meet in SL and even more amazing when you meet people of a similar disposition. There is truly something for everyone and you are never alone in your fetish or desires as there is always someone out there just like you *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment