Sunday 11 April 2010

Wandering

A quiet couple of days for activity and not too much to report. With RL causing to miss each other a bit, i am still in the club that we logged out in the other night.
A place called Dark Refuge, which seems to be very much in keeping with my spirit . *winks*

I have seen a few other pets while i have been here and even had a lovely meeting with a kitty named Cosma, who suffocated me for a moment by plugging up the valve of the breather on my mask. But, it was worth the lack of oxygen for the fun. *smiles*

The club seems to be a german sim. English is primarily the second language here, so i have to work extra hard to keep up with everything. But, i think i am doing ok. I am being polite and obedient as usual and doing my best to honour my Mistress. It seems to be working as i have been getting some nice responses from most of the people. Which is always a nice feeling when you have to work so hard at communication.

Mistress Loola will hopefully return soon though to keep me company once more. There is no one who can understand me like my Mistress. She is the only one who can hear my voice and fully be aware of my needs and feelings. As well as ensuring that her pet is doing exactly as she wishes.
I long to her see her everyday and can't wait to be at her side. But, i will wait till then, as i must. Because a good pet does as it is told and always waits for their Mistress.

1 comment:

  1. Meeoowwww rawss rauf meew meeoowwww meew mroow.mewws..mewss.. rauf mewss.. raohhh maoww... raohhh mmmm...mmmm...miaow! Mewss.. mrrow mewss.. miaow! maoww...

    Meew mrrow mrrow rawss mewss.. meeoowwww meeoowwww mew.. mrrow raohhh miaow! mrrow miaow! meeoowwww mrroww.. meeoowwww mrroww.. mrroww.. mrrow mewss..

    greetings cosma

    ReplyDelete