Wednesday 21 April 2010

Devotion


Been a few days since my last post. RL takes its toll some time on all of us. Cutting down on my time to write for you. As well as my time with Mistress Loola, which, is of course much more upsetting to be missing out on.But, i know that these days come and go. Soon enough i will be at her side once more and rewarded for my devotion and efforts. At least that is always my hope. I of course have no say in the matter. I will simply wait as i must and live the life i am given.
Mistress Loola rules my world and i am happy to have it so. Even when we miss each other for a while, i am kept going by the knowledge of the fact that i am honouring her desires and acting in her name. This should truly be enough for most people, as my Mistress is such a wonder that being given the chance to serve her in such a committed fashion is a real blessing and one that i carry with pride.

Alistair as always has been on hand to keep me company in my time alone. I am on some sim full of fetish shops. Free to roam and investigate as i can. Alistair often comes to find me when i appear online and talks to me of all sorts.
I sometimes wonder if i keep him company more than he does me *winks*. Being so reliant on emotes for communication i am not always the most fascinating conversation and yet, he tries his best to share stories or chat about things are for each of us. I am truly grateful for his friendship. It is nice to be appreciated and i think he respects the devotion i show to my Mistress, as well as understanding how challenging it can be to have such restrictions in my life. Even though i enjoy it and do not find my pet status hard to live in, it is touching to be cared for.

We saw an interesting cyberslut of some sort last night while mooching around. I have enclosed a pic below as it is an interesting look. Alistair seemed very impressed and as such we had to check the nearby shops after to see where it was from. I think Alistair wanted to buy it to add to his collection, but who knows. All i did was follow him around *grins*

My pictures look a little different nowadays, since i have had my hud enforced fully by Mistress Loola. I could of course, have screenshots not show hud items, but, i feel that this would be wrong. The whole point of my blog is to give you all an insight into the life i live as a pet and the view i have of the world is an integral part of that.
The two small ovals through which i view the world as they fog up with my breath, have a huge impact on my demeanour. I can only see in front of me and this has one key importance. That when i sit before my Mistress (i am always supposed to sit facing my Mistress whenever she is around, unless told otherwise) i can only see her and no one else. Sitting there gazing up at her, keeping viewed in my lenses means she becomes the only thing that matters. The only thing to focus my eyes on and the only thing to care about. The centre of my universe...and i love her for making me feel so attached to her.
She has over time made me completely reliant on her. My Mistress owns me, body and soul. I am helpless without her and i would have it no other way.

So. For bette or worse, i am Mistress Looa's pet. For as long as she will have me and how could i ever want anything more?


No comments:

Post a Comment