Sunday 4 April 2010

Breaking Boundaries

I had more visitors today. Which is always exciting. My fame seems to precede me these days and when Alistair came to see me again today he brought with him a beautiful young lady this time, by the name of Water.
Her appearance was indeed stunning and i sat blushing slightly as she informed me that after hearing of me, she would like to read my blog and learn a little more about what makes me tick and what makes such a relationship work. Between Mistress and her pet, as well as what it is that i gain from it all, why i do what i do.
At least i think that is what she is hoping for. From what i can gather and most of it may be wrong, she is not too familiar with the fetish world and bdsm. So, i am guessing that by reading my experiences maybe and learning more about what drives people such as myself she may gain a better understanding of the world to see if it is one that is not quite so scary as she may have been made to believe.

Well, who am i to preach or even believe i could have such an impact? All i do know for certain is that i had a great time meeting her and hanging out with the two of them. It is always fun to interact with friendly people and i did my best to impress with my affection and obedience. Showing the world as always how i try to make everyone happy. Because if i do so, then there is a chance my Mistress will be happy with me too and that is worth everything to me.

I am looking forward to meeting the girl once more as i get the feeling there may be some interesting questions ahead. But, in the meantime i hope she has fun reading my blog *waves* and i am sure my Mistress will be pleased that my words may be of some use. As it was her idea for me to make all of this public in the first place. She is the one who should take all the credit for anyone being impressed by me as it is her that inspires me and pushes me on to greater things.

I am thinking of you Mistress *smiles*



No comments:

Post a Comment