Wednesday 14 April 2010

Pet views


Living in mouseview with my mask hud locked on, is an interesting experience. One that i feel i am growing into already as it makes me feel so like a pet should do.
I am truly made to feel low down, forced to look up at everyone if i wish to see their faces. Even then, the best view i have is of their legs and really feel like a lowly animal should. Every one has to look down on me and i truly feel it. Plus, in a bizarre way people seem more overpowering and glamorous to me from this position.
I think it is the sheer height they present when standing over me. I cannot help but feel overwhelmed and in awe of the humans around me.

I have also found that now i am locked into this lifestyle it is becoming even harder to grasp who is who and which humans around me are actually speaking.
This is because, although i have not seen names for a while, i was able to mouse over people and see who was showing as 'this stranger' or 'a person' etc. Which if their was no one else around being given that title in chat then you could at least put the clues together and see who is speaking. Even if i don't know their names.
But, with this option taken away from me now, i am truly lost as to what is going on. More than ever the humans around me are like some foreign beings from another land.
I am made to feel often like a mysterious bystander as i sit and watch them interacting with each other. Trying to make sense of it all.
Until of course, someone speaks to me at which point i feel excited and happy to be noticed, although when Mistress is not around to help me, it can be very tricky to work out who i should be thanking if their is a few people around. But, oh well. I guess that just means i will have to be extra nice to everyone as always *winks*

I was wondering around the rubber room investigating the people last night when i came to a very pretty girl in one of the chairs, whom i sat next to and gave some attention. Rubbing her boots with my head and purring happily.
Sitting beside her i realised how small i felt. Even with her sitting on the chair i was no higher than her knees and her long boots fill up my vision with wonder. I have to gaze upwards to see her face and feel humbled to get a little affection as she has look down to notice me there.
It truly makes a difference. Something so simple as changing my view of the world has a drastic impact in the way i perceive others and the way everything makes me feel.

Mistress Loola was right to enforce such commitment on me as i truly feel in my place now and i am indebted to her for giving me the chance to experience it.
Plus, her contact is now my utter focus and attention as she has the only chance to speak with me directly. The only chance to control me and direct my life and as such i am hers alone to love and adore. I will be at her side giving her my adoration every second as she is truly the centre of my universe.

On a separate note, Mistress Loola was kind enough to take some pictures the other night when her 2 dolls and I were all in attendance to serve her for the night.
We all visited the rubber room together and Mistress had us all dance for her entertainment. Even little old me. Which is a rare treat for such an animal! *smiles*
So, with thanks to my dear Mistress, below is a pic of us all in action. The Loola family at play *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment