Sunday 11 April 2010

Reunion

Mistress logs in and all is well. There is no happier feeling than seeing Mistress Loola come online, knowing that i will soon be with her once more.
Within moments i am teleported to her side and reunited as i return my full attention to her and have the chance to speak with and talk of how things are going. Simple things, but they make everything worth while.

But, tonight was more than just a one on one reunion. Two of my Mistress' dolls also came home tonight and the 3 of us sat in adoration. Surrounding her in her lounger as she surveyed her property. We are were all given matching red outfits tonight to match Mistress Loola and as we sit together, we really do look like some sort of family. A slightly kinky one maybe, but at least we have a theme. *smiles*

Tonight was also special to me for another reason. Mistress Loola felt playful enough while surrounded by her subjects to further my progression into her control and my life as a pet, by enforcing the hud on my gas mask. Restricting me to mouse look from now on.
The breath fogs my lenses as i breath clouding my view and i must gaze high up to see my Mistress clearly.
Being a pet, kneeling low on the floor means that my most immediate view of Mistress Loola is now her boots and legs. Which is of course, nothing to complain about! Mistress Loola has a beautiful body and i am blessed to be able to look at it any sense. Especially as i often get to sit so close to those very legs as i purr happily. Safe in my favourite spot at her side *grins*

Seeing the world in this way and not being able to see myself anymore ensures that Mistress is now the complete focus of my attention. She gives me purpose, as my best chance of keeping up with things and pleasing her is to keep my gaze on her. To do otherwise would turn me away from her for one thing and that is not allowed. As a loving pet i must always sit watching my Mistress. She is all that matters to me. In fact, i have always loved to do so, but, now i have a greater sense of belonging. Everything else drifts out of view and my Mistress is more than ever the centre of my universe.

What more could anyone ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment