Wednesday 7 April 2010

Self Aware


Once again, the evil aspects of SL came into play recently. The rubber room sim was down when i logged in the other day and as such i ended up moved to some adult social hub in the meantime.
For most people this is a minor inconvenience who will then go elsewhere, or return to their home, once their sim is fixed.
When you are a simple pet though, reliant on your Mistress. This can be a bit more of an issue. My teleport abilities are restricted in every way. Only my Mistress can teleport me to where ever she may be. So when i get booted to a random location....I am stuck. At least until my Mistress logs in to bring me back to her.

But, as stressful as this can be at first. I always try and make the most of it. I try to explore where ever i end up and maybe even mingle a bit, in the hope of meeting some friendly people who have a moment to pamper a pet for a moment with some fuss.
You do see some strange people in these places. Shouting or bumping into people for example. But, my saving grace is that i am locked safely away in my mask and all my other bindings. So that no one can hurt me anyway. I am secured away for my Mistress, which fills me happiness. Plus, this is when IM restriction can feel quite nice as i don't have to worry about any strangers spamming me as it has no effect *winks* Life as a pet has it's bonuses.

Logging back in yesterday though, to find my Mistress already on line for once was a happy experience. It has been rare over the past week that she has been on so early and it is always a plus to spend even a minute of extra time with her. So it was a lovely evening.
Mistress Loola, summoned me too her and i found myself accompanying her in some fetish club we have never visited before. With various shops attached to it.
I took my place by my Mistress and purred happily as this is where i feel the happiest. Sat beside her beautiful figure and watching her closely as i savour every second in her presence.
On arriving Mistress altered my colour scheme to red. I think, so that i match her outfit, although red was also a main colour in the club. Either way, it is thrilling when she has such freedom to alter me as she wishes. I am just her pet to do with as she wishes and nothing makes me happier than being able to please her.

Mistress Loola said that after my arrival the number of IMs she got shot up and that she was suddenly very popular.
I take this as an immense compliment, although it is all due to my Mistress i think if people are impressed with me. She is the one who has helped me look so good, as she controls my image and set the rules by which i live. I merely do my best to abide by her and live up to her high standards. So, if i am able to impress people in doing so, then i am all the happy.
Mistress eventually allowed me to explore the club a little while she was busy. So, i gratefully wondered around and scuttled between all the dancers. Taking in the sights and peeking at the shops. All the time keeping one eye on my Mistress of course incase she needs me. But, i did not venture for too long, or too far, as i cannot bear to be from my Mistress for too long as she the centre of my world and all that i revolve around. Soon i trotted home and took my place with her once more and i beamed brightly as Mistress gave me a little pet for being good. *grins*

The other day i mentioned here how Mistress was planning to take my final freedom away next week some time. To complete my final step into being the complete pet for her.
After dwelling on this for quite some time, i believed i had thought of what this final action may be and when i discussed it with Mistress Loola, my fantasies it seems will become reality as she confirmed my theory with a smile.
Despite every restriction i have i am still self aware and able to see the world as many others do. Even if i don't know names and things, the visual aspect stays the same.
Soon however, Mistress will enforce the HUD onto my mask, restricting my view of the world as well and making me see the world through a pets eyes. When i look to Mistress, she will be all i see. The focus of everything and my own appearance and self will become unimportant. As Mistress puts it, she will become my identity as i lose the last thing that makes me independent and i become even more reliant on her. I will live for nothing else than to be her perfect pet and as i gazing up at her through the lenses of my mask will be the thing that keeps me focused and makes me happy. Mistress Loola is all i need to think about and i am happy to do so *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment