Tuesday 15 December 2009

Saturday 12th December

Tonight Mistress took me to De lust as she was dj there for the night. I have never been before, but it is an interesting place with lots of pretty people. Since Mistress Loola was busy at the decks, she gace me permission to roam around the club and investigate a bit.
As always it is a little confusing to make any sense of what is going on. All the people are obviously chatting with each other, but tp figure out who is talking to who and about what can be very difficult. It can take so long to figure out what is going on that very often it is easier not to worry about it. It is not place to worry or think of such things. I am just a pet after all.
I have realised that if it is far easier just to keep my ears open for my name being called or words of affection for this pet as if it is relevant to me, people will say so. If not, then i am just ignored. I am just crawling around on the floor after all. I am not that important.
So i tend to crawl around just looking at people and admiring those that i find pretty or appelaing in some way, and occasionally displaying my affection or interest in someone's look or words by running up to sniff them, or nuzzling their leg.
Sometimes it gets ignored of course or just a brief pat, but sometimes you find a kind person who is touched enough by your actions to talk to you a bit more and pet you further.
It was while wandering around like this i met a lovely lady in the club. I was prowling the balcony, investigating one couple and a very sexy lady in tight trousers and little else, patted me and stroked my hair playfully as she chatted or watched other people.
I made sure to keep my eyes on my Mistress at all times of course. Despite being given permission to roam she will always be my first priority and although she was vey busy, i always keep one eye or ear on her incase she needs me for any reason.
The unknown lady seemed impressed with my devotion to my Mistress and also my friendly approach to her. She complimented me and continued to pet me and stroke my mask as i sat happily next to her. Thankful for the attention of someone so unkown and yet so kind as to give me a moment of her time.
It is small moments of kindness that mean so much more when as subdued as i am. I love being so restricted. My Mistress means the world to me and i hope, she approved my behaviour at the club. I always think if acting in her interest and i think she would be proud. People seemed pleased with me and that is all i can ask for.


No comments:

Post a Comment