Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tails & Tasks

I am yet to earn my tail. As i am still effectively on trial as Mistress' pet, i have my pet AO and all the relevant restrictions, but my tail will be the thing that completes me once Mistress Loola deems i have deserve it.
With my tail may come new and exciting prospects or restrictions. Mistress Loola says that my cuffs cannot hold some of the scripts that she wishes to use on me and that she is making a tail specially for when the time is right. I hope so much that i will prove my worth to Mistress Loola in time. A pet without a tail is not a proper pet and as such i feel a little incomplete. Despite all my efforts i am missing the key ingredient. Only Mistress Loola knows when or how long it will be before i am ready or deserving of such a reward so in the meantime i must wait patiently and hope i can do myself and my Mistress justice with my efforts.

The previous night ended in fine style. Mistress Loola was looking particularly beautiful in what i consider one of her best outfits. A red and black speckled catsuit which always causes my eyes to wander a little *winks* She petted me with such love that i felt overwhelmed and even asked me to run across the room to greet Sir Gary. I would like to think that was she was showing me off, but of course i have no idea what was being said if anything at all. I merely had a task to run and greet which i did with utter delight as i am always happy when my Mistress speaks to me directly and gives me direct ways in which to please or abide by her. For those brief moments i have an extra purpose in which i can do my utmost to impress and i love to do so. To earn a comment of 'good girl' or 'good pet' from my Mistress means the world to me. It makes me literally tingle all over and i feel so good. It makes me yearn to please her again and again as soon as possible just to hear another word uttered from her beautiful lips whispered into my mask. It is hard to explain, but it is what makes everything worth while.  Everything i do is just to earn those few seconds where Mistress may honour me with a moment of delight where i am deemed to have pleased her enough to earn some form of reward.

Every day as Mistress Loola's pet makes me lover her even more as i realise how lucky i really i am that she grants me her attention and control. Truly, lucky and tonight was no exception. On returning from greeting Sir Gary for her, she held my head up and breathed into the intake valve of my gas mask after calling me a good pet. It was the first time Mistress has done this to me and i hope more than anything it is not the last. It felt so intimate and special. I am secure inside my rubber and yet to know Mistress allowed me to breath the same as air as her and that i can smell her so close. It had me trembling all over. I felt like holding my breath in effort to keep the air longer and not let go of it incase i lose it forever. It shows what a sad little pet i may be, but also maybe how much my Mistress really means to me. It feels sometimes little moments such as this are more sacred than any sex act because when you are as restricted and subserviant as i am, it is quite simply a feeling of ecstacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment