Thursday 25 March 2010

Lonely Times

It has been so long since my last post and it is hard to know how to pick up where i left off exactly. RL has interfered in my dreams once more and kept me from my Mistress. In fact kept me from anything and everything that i hold dear. I will not be using this blog to explain my RL issues as this is not the place for that, but those that need to know, will know in time.

I can only hope that i will be able to carry on as before and make amends to everyone. But, especially of course, my dear Mistress.
I have been gone for so long from SL that i have no idea if she still thinks of me, or indeed even would want me to serve her as before. But, until i am able to track her down and find out for sure, the only thing i can do is to continue to serve her as i was and follow the last instructions i was given. Ensuring that i keep to my RLV restrictions and stay bound as she wished. I will continue to act the perfect pet until we meet again in order to prove my love and adoration. Because i know in my heart that i never lost these things and that i am always caring for her and carrying out her wishes even when she is not around. I hope to let my actions speak louder than any words. Which is fortunate since i am restricted to emotes anyway :)

On my last day with her, my My Mistress gave the chance to spread my legs for a bit as i had been trapped in the rubber room for several days. This of course, is because on top of my many other restrictions i am unable to teleport or interact with landmarks and so i must always wait where Mistress Loola left me. As a good pet should.
On this occasion Mistress left me on some island with lots of grass to wander on and some various buildings to investigate, in order for me to have some fun walking about and maybe meeting some people along the way.
On returning this day and having no where to go i spent the evening investigating the island and walking around it's many hills. Looking at the shops and buildings and also hoping slightly to meet anyone just for the chance to see another soul and show the world my devotion to my Mistress.

After finding that most of the island i am on seems to be empty tonight i came across a strange building with a few people inside. There 3 ladies there and they seemed to be building some sort of prison or jail.
I bounced up and wriggled in excitement happy for some company and after trying to answer there questions through my various nods and body responses they came to understand that i was waiting for my Mistress, but that i would be happy to sit with them. Just to be near some social interaction.
As i watched the unknown ladies speaking to each other (i can't see names either remember) i realised over time that two of the ladies were subs to the other more glamourous lady dressed in a long black gown.
I learned later in the the night that this Mistress' name was Carmen and that she appeared to be building this new prison to use with the subs and any other people who wish to come by. I watched with interest as she worked on various items. Installing leash holders in the cells and setting restrictions to the zone for rlv such as no im or tp. Although, i smirked slightly at this, thinking of all the subs who may find this harsh, when it is something that i have to deal with on a daily basis.
Mistress Carmen was kind enough to say that i may stay here or in her building next door while i wait for my Mistress and she complimented my behaviour, saying that i was a good pet for staying so restricted and hard working for my Mistress. I only hope that this will still be appreciated when i meet Mistress Loola once more. But, i of course thanked Carmen for her kind words in the only way i know how. By staying attentive and nuzzling her boot in friendship. I am just a simple pet after all. My obedience and care is my greatest gift.
I found myself looking to my friends list constantly over the course of the night though. Hoping vainly that maybe i had missed Mistress Loola appearing online, or maybe that if i stared at her name long enough on the list that she would magically appear. It is silly i know, but i just can't wait to be close to her again. To catch up with each other and beg for the chance to continue where i left off. For all i know she may have another pet by now, and i wouldn't blame her. It has been so long. But, all i can do is try to be the best pet in existence. I know i can do this and only hope it will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment