Friday 26 March 2010

Old Times

Tonight was a happy night. A happy night, in that i finally got to see my Mistress for the first time in months and to speak to her personally once more. I tried to explain my over long break and RL issues and as with all understanding and good people, she seemed happy just to know that i was ok and assures me that RL is greater than all and that as such she does not begrudge me anything.

I hope this will be the case as i long for things to go back to the way they were. It may some time i think. Mistress has some other new pets now it seems. I know she has not replaced me but i wonder on all that i missed and how things might be different if i had been here in the passing weeks. Hopefully it will all work out in the end. I have trust in Mistress Loola, so if she says it will be ok then i will believe in her words and give it my all. Mistress Loola actually only came online briefly just to find me when she noticed i was online, so this is a good sign i think that she still cares and was anxious to see what was happening. So i will use that thought to warm my heart as it made me feel wanted again.

Tonight i was having some problems with my RLV not working properly after doing some updates and after finally catching up with Mistress Loola before she had to vanish for the night, i was told i may take advantage of not having my normal IM restriction to contact old friends and speak to people about the fact i am back and to catch up with old friends. This was truly a treat and i am grateful to Mistress for being so understanding with everything that has gone on.
So, after bidding goodnight to my Mistress, i ventured out to the rubber room to see if there were any old faces around and to have some fun with my friends. I also sent some message to people who were offline to be caught later on. Erica my rubber sis was first on that list as we used to be very close and i hope she is ok. But, after finding a nice spot on the dance floor i spent a large chunk of the night dancing with my old friend Sanura. She was as upbeat as normal and i had a great time chatting and dancing the night away. Master Davis, one of the RR managers remembered me well and it was nice just to be back in that sort of environment again, surrounded by like minded people.

While i was there, the club had a contest for the best dolls in the house. So, as this was a unique night and i was in a fun mood i entered just because i could. Low and behold at the end of the event and the voting i had somehow come 2nd over all and was given some prize money and a voucher for a store too. You never know what's going to happen on a night out and i felt quite honoured that people still like the way i look. Plus, of course i have some incredible dance moves *wink*
It was so much fun to be back in this world and i can't wait to continue proving my worth to Mistress Loola. I am sure there will be some good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment