Sunday 28 March 2010

Back in the collar

Yesterday was a great day. Back in SL, back in RLV and back in full pet mode, restricted just the way that Mistress Loola and I like it.
Having enjoyed my night of freedom and seeing old friends i was happy to have RLV working fully again and rediscovering my inner pet. The true me that makes everything tick. I spent the day exploring the rubber room and mgm playground and gaining the affections of anyone i came across along the way.
Making the most of my emotes and my body i loved communicating with people just the way i used to. No IM's, public chat, no names, teleports and more, mean that i am once again just an animal and devoid of human abilities. Who must wait for my Mistress and maintain the highest standards while she is away.

I pride myself on setting a high standard of servitude even when she is not around as i always hope that people will be impressed by me and therefore think highly of my Mistress. I am fully aware that despite the fact i don't see it, i am wearing a tag that says 'Loola's Pet' and as such i must always be on my best behaviour. I must be better than other pets as i only want to make my Mistress proud and it fills me with pride when strangers compliment me on my commitment and desire as i feel i am on the right path to making my Mistress happy.
On this day i met quite a few people and remembered how tricky it can be as an animal when several people are chatting around me at the same time. Not knowing what the humans call each other means that i struggle to keep up with the conversation sometimes and unless people make it clear through an action or direct comment i can get completely lost. In which case, i sit quietly and obediently until i am needed or mentioned and try to keep up with things as best as i can.
Among many others i met a lady whom, after about 30mins, i discovered was called Mistress Alia. Yes, it can take this long to find out something so trivial. We pets are not blessed with the information humans take for granted and who would think to walk up to a pet and just introduce themselves? That would be a silly notion *winks*
Mistress Alia had two lovely matching rubber subs with her who looked like twins and the Mistress herself looked quite stunning in a red rubber outfit. As i sat there admiring them all, the Mistress complimented me on being a good pet without any motivation. I can only guess that she may have found this blog in my profile and read of my commitment. Or maybe she can just spot natural talent *giggles*, either way the Mistress took a shine to me as she played with her toys and allowed me to sit at her feet and watch the fun as i nuzzled her boot and purred happily.
As the night went on it was comforting to be in the conversation as i met and played with new people. As i began to relax i curled up by Mistress Alia's feet and purred steadily as i rested to show my thanks for her attention over the evening. It is nice to be petted or stroked and even be noticed when you are just a simple being.
But, of course through everything i was constantly hoping my Mistress would arrive and that i would get to be with her for a bit. I know she is busy this week, so i will wait patiently and honourably, but my place is at her side.

No comments:

Post a Comment