Sunday 13 June 2010

The Future

It's been an interesting couple of days for me. There is a lot happening but, not all of i feel able to speak of right now. I had contact from my Mistress this week, but i am waiting to see her face to face to fully appreciate and understand the extent of everything.
I know that she cares for me no end, but that as with everyone sometimes, she has things going on far bigger than anything waiting for her in SL right now and i fully respect that.

What i do know for sure is that Mistress Loola will be away a while longer yet and the future may be a little different for me. How exactly, time will tell and i will tell you more as i can. My mind has been racing the last couple of days and it is a hard time to be a pet. The person i need most and that my whole world is centred around, is out of my reach and there is nothing i can do about it.

The saving grace as always is having people who care for me to make sure i am getting by ok. I saw Alistair last night, for the first time in a while. Although only briefly it made me feel comforted to know he is still around and asking after me.
On top of that, i spent a little time with Jessie, Miss Thina's kitten, as i have previously called her in this blog. Although things with have altered it seems into a more mutual, loving partnership. A little surprising to come back to after only about a week away, but as long as they are happy, that's the main thing.
I hope to see more of them again soon as it is always fun to bump into them in the rubber room. As it is with many of the regulars who know me there.

Mistress Rubbergirl has been taking care of me of course as well. She was looking stunning last night in a clear latex outfit which definitely caught my eye. *winks* But, i was surprised to return the other day to discover Mistress Rubbergirl has a new pet, Carly, whom, more surprisingly, has many similarities to myself. Apparently Mistress Rubbergirl made her new pet read my blog to help see if the pet's life was for her and to understand what it is all about. I blushed greatly at this it is a lovely compliment to me. I hope Carly enjoyed my words in some way and i hope she is able to find herself happiness within her new role, and be able to commit to it long term. I am sure she will try to do Mistress Rubbergirl proud.
I have noticed an increase in pets recently over the past few months. It may be just coincidence, although i could be bigheaded and claim some credit for it *flex*. I would never be so arrogant though hehe.


Anyway, i will vanish for now and give more info on my situation as soon as i can. I need to resolve it all as quickly as you may want to know *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment