Saturday 5 November 2011

Little pleasures :)

What a week! I have returned and found myself loving being back. It has been odd as well, trying to get back into the swing of it all. Remembering how to deal with all my restrictions for one thing and the communication issues i face as a pet. Tricky to handle at the best of times, but after such a gap it's even harder.

I have had brief moments of the thing i crave the most and that is more time reuniting with Mistress Rubbergirl. Our times have been a bit off, so we have shared brief minutes together reconnecting and catching up. I think there is some uncertainty in the air occasionally from either side as we try to pick up where we left off. But the feelings are still there and that is the most important thing. Everything else can be regained.

I have some concerns for my Mistress, she seems to have some troubles on her mind and i gather that not everything has been good in my absence. I don't know all the details, but i hope she will take my presence as some solace and that i can make her happier now. It's the least i can do. Surely that's the whole reason for keeping a pet? We make people happy by our very presence! :P

My return thus far has mainly been confined to Mistress Rubbergirl's house, so i am still looking forward to seeing more of the world again and catching up with old friends.
With that in mind, Mistress took me out for a little run around today for the first time in a long time! I got to stretch my legs and run around MD for a little while before being taken to explore our old haunt the rubber room.
It has changed immensely and i cannot wait to see it full of people later on as it was empty at the time. Luckily i have been left there for now by my Mistress so i may explore a little more in my own time. In fact, i think i'll go do that right now! See you in there ;) xx

1 comment: