Wednesday 29 September 2010

Useless

Finally a post......It seems that the more i try to return & devote my time to where my heart belongs. Here in SL. The more i am torn away.
After the delights of a brief return in August, it became impossible to keep things up as i used to. My heart & soul lie in being the pet i have always been, and yet, the times when i used to spend many days & hours revelling in that role have long gone.
RL tears me away more & more, just as it did with my beloved Mistress Loola. Even though i know RL comes first & that i must do what i have to. It makes it no easier to take & miss my home here in SL.

The worst element of course, is knowing how much i let down those that need & care for me.

Mistress Rubbergirl has been magnificent over the whole course of this year, but every time i hope to impress her & settle by her side, the dreams are scuppered and as such i let her down again.

Apologies Mistress for being such an absent pet, and apologies to anyone who wanders where i am, or what i am up to.

I still think on you all & hope to see you again, but, maybe my times are changing? Maybe, i will have to alter my expectations or commitments in someway, so as not to disappoint myself & or my Mistress, by pledging more than i can deliver in this difficult time of transition.
Who knows? Not i right now, that's for sure.

Thinking of you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment